Green Printing Policy
Green Printing Policy
We launched our website with the intention of providing affordable green printing solutions. We care passionately about the environment and strive to continuously improve upon our eco products and offerings.
- We actively encourage and promote the use of paper from sustainably managed forest,100% Recycled Paper or paper containing an element of recycled fibre.
- Our website products are all printed on eco-friendly Papers.
Reduce or Avoid the use of Chemicals
- We use an inert water based protective coating sealant on many of our products which is an eco-friendly alternative to polymer based coatings and plastic laminates.
- We run IPA - isopropyl alcohol - free on our printing presses, as opposed to the industry average of 8%.
- Our inks are vegetable oil based.
- We promote full colour printing which uses significantly less chemicals, solvents and paper in job setup and press cleaning than traditional one or two colour printing.
Reduce and Recycle Waste
- We segregate, re-use and recycle all of the paper waste produced in the course of printing.
- Waste paper and used aluminium printing plates are collected for recycling, as are all of our spent chemicals.
- We invested in the latest production equipment which is more efficient and less wasteful of materials in the first place.
Removing Cost Barriers
- We encourage the use of batch printed products which reduce production waste by up to 95% whilst delivering massive cost savings to our customers. We continue to remove the cost barriers that previously discouraged customers from adopting the use of environmentally friendly green printing. Our buying power enables us to purchase eco-friendly paper and materials at a lower cost than many printers pay for conventional alternatives.Online ordering reduces the cost of sale - savings which are passed onto our customers.
Removing Quality Barriers
- We have eliminated the quality barriers that previously discouraged customers from adopting the use of recycled paper and eco friendly materials. The vegetable oil based inks used on our printing presses deliver an increase in print quality over conventional mineral oil based inks. Investment in the latest and most efficient equipment delivers a higher quality of printed product than the industry average.
- We assist our customers in making the best choice if they require an alternative to our standard products but still want their print to be as green as possible.
- Environmental issues remain at the forefront of our decision making - we are committed to the environment and do our very best at all times to deliver truly eco-friendly green printing services.